Search This Blog

Artikel Pilihan

Jom Hafal dan Amal Doa Masuk Pasar... 💞

Alhamdulillah.. Dalam Sunnah Rasulullah Saw ada Kejayaan.. Baginda Rasulullah Saw telah ajar banyak doa kepada kita agar kita sentiasa ingat...

Children and Games

Wednesday, January 1, 2014




10 Most Violent Video Games (and 10+ Alternatives)

Among teen and preteen gamers, the names of violent video games travel fast. And before you know anything about these games, your kid wants to play them. It's difficult to stay on top of it -- and it's even harder to know exactly what's in a game in order to make an informed decision about whether or not to buy it. >



What Game Changes Teach Us About Students Today

I've been watching a trend that I believe every teacher, parent, coach, youth pastor and school administrator should be watching these days.

It's the changes toy makers have made in board games to engage today's kids.

Recently, Hasbro -- the toy and game maker -- reported it lost more than $2 million last quarter, compared to a $17 million profit in the same period last year. That's enough to make any executive re-think their product. >




Use Games to Teach

Fact: Kids love playing digital games. It therefore makes sense that teachers and parents should use digital games to engage kids more in the learning process.

Video games, once associated with violence and anti social activity and considered to be on the periphery of culture, now play an important role in popular culture. This is mainly due to the advent of 'casual games' (games targeted at an audience that are not 'gamers' but play games on a casual basis) particularly those played on mobile devices such as the massively popular Candy Crush saga. >

Some outdoor games


Ting ting

The Four Words Parents Need to Say to Their Kids

As a child, I built a wonderful bond with Mother Nature. Whether I was climbing her tall trees or rolling down her grassy hills, nature was always fun, carefree, and supportive of my need for exploration. Although she had her cold spells and rainy days, I considered Mother Nature as my confidant, play-mate, and one of my favourite educators. She taught me how to be curious, how to problem-solve and how to appreciate life's simple pleasures. With no strict schedules or regimented routines, my parents encouraged my friendship with Mother Nature by telling me to "go outside and play" on a daily basis. Crisp fresh air, warm sunlight, and the vibrance of outdoor life not only invigorated my sense of imagination but also enhanced my growth, development and love for physical activity. >


Buaing


Playing with nature


Hanging


Tagging


Buaing


Tagging


Tagging


Palying with nature




Tagging
Outdoor play – let our children take a risk

When I think back to now to my own childhood in a rural mining village in Warwickshire, it strikes me how much of it was enjoyed outdoors. One of my earliest memories is playing hopscotch on the badly laid, uneven pavement outside our house. Not long after I recall tramping off with friends into the woods to build a dam in a local stream. A few years later, on holiday, I was learning to fish in rockpools with my dad, perched patiently on the slippery rocks hoping to get a bite. >


Tagging
More to read:-

No comments:

Post a Comment