Search This Blog

Artikel Pilihan

Jom Hafal dan Amal Doa Masuk Pasar... 💞

Alhamdulillah.. Dalam Sunnah Rasulullah Saw ada Kejayaan.. Baginda Rasulullah Saw telah ajar banyak doa kepada kita agar kita sentiasa ingat...

50 ways to praise your child

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

(Begins with praising Allah swt.)
  1. I like the way you... 
  2. I admired the way you... 
  3. Do you know how important you are to me? 
  4. I could really see how much you were trying 
  5. It’s fun playing with you 
  6. I care so much about you 
  7. I feel so proud of you when you... 
  8. You really showed how talented you are when you... 
  9. I am so excited that you... 
  10. You can really feel proud of yourself because ... 
  11. You’re a real winner! 
  12. You are a real friend - look at how you... 
  13. That’s amazing! Well done! 
  14. I love you because... 
  15. I trust you to... 
  16. You are a real joy 
  17. You are a real good friend 
  18. Congratulations on the way you... 
  19. Thank you for... 
  20. I can see how hard you worked on that - well done! 
  21. You have a lovely singing voice 
  22. I can really see that you are improving 
  23. You are precious 
  24. You are so important 
  25. You are unique 
  26. What an imagination! 
  27. You are so caring 
  28. You make me smile 
  29. You have a special talent for... 
  30. You have a brilliant smile 
  31. You are so clever 
  32. You are so creative 
  33. That’s fantastic - look at how you made... 
  34. I love being with you 
  35. You are a star! 
  36. You look fantastic today 
  37. You look great in that 
  38. You are really brilliant 
  39. You’re beautiful 
  40. Wow that is fantastic 
  41. You are so special 
  42. That is excellent 
  43. That is really great 
  44. Well Done 
  45. I knew you could do it 
  46. You are a real super star 
  47. You are really smart 
  48. That is magnificent 
  49. You are Spectacular 
  50. Well done you! 
Take action today, praise, praise, praise and watch your child blossom and grow in happiness.
Alhamdulillah. Remember to praise Allah swt as you're praising our children!

No comments:

Post a Comment