Search This Blog

Artikel Pilihan

Jom Hafal dan Amal Doa Masuk Pasar... 💞

Alhamdulillah.. Dalam Sunnah Rasulullah Saw ada Kejayaan.. Baginda Rasulullah Saw telah ajar banyak doa kepada kita agar kita sentiasa ingat...

5 Ways to Recharge, Enjoy Life Without Technology

Saturday, March 9, 2013

I was a little late to the cell-phone craze. I admit, technology didn’t really strike me until about 2006. Despite social networks connecting people across the world every second of every day, it seems that truly connecting with people is going down the tubes. Unfortunately, it’s quite difficult to unplug yourself from this technological link.

Now, like many if not most Americans, I often panic when driving without my phone. It didn’t take long for me to go from freedom to completely dependent on my little device. Along with about half of the U.S. population, I use a smart phone; it’s my calendar, my mailbox, my phone, and my business partner all in one. But no matter how much anyone can’t live without their phone, it must be turned off from time to time in order to truly appreciate the world, engage spiritually, and reconnect with nature and those close to us. >

No comments:

Post a Comment