Search This Blog

Artikel Pilihan

Jom Hafal dan Amal Doa Masuk Pasar... 💞

Alhamdulillah.. Dalam Sunnah Rasulullah Saw ada Kejayaan.. Baginda Rasulullah Saw telah ajar banyak doa kepada kita agar kita sentiasa ingat...

Liver Flush Tea

Monday, April 8, 2013

I've had liver flush tea available as one of my foundational Baseline of Health® formulas for almost 20 years now, ever since I was introduced to the work of Dr. John Christopher and spent some time lecturing with Dr. Richard Schulze. And in fact, the formula I use is much the same formula I learned from Richard--with the extremely important addition of Erva tostão.

Nevertheless, despite it being a core Baseline of Health product, it turns out I never put together a detailed write up on the liver flush tea to clarify exactly what's in it, why those ingredients are included, and what the formula does as a whole. In this newsletter we rectify that omission. >

1 comment:

  1. DIY Tea Bags Eye Treatment, http://paulaparrish.blogspot.com/2013/04/diy-tea-bags-eye-treatment.html

    ReplyDelete